- Hemmed between seasonal rocky river beds and overlooks a wooded valley, located near a water hole with access to a mud bath.
- The area hosts large wildlife populations, particularly elephants and Buffalo.
- Available activities include night game drives, walking, and fly-camping for a truly immersive safari experience and Maasai cultural interactions.
- Eight tented suites with wooden floors and expansive verandahs overlooking seasonal watercourses for privacy.
- En-suite bathrooms with hot showers and toilets.
- Children triple available.
- Tents lit by solar power.
- Large mess tent.
- A Solar charging station is available in the library tent.
- 100% environmentally friendly.
Adventure, Birding, Flora, Walking, Nature, Relaxation, Star Gazing, and Wildlife, Maasai Cultural Interactions, Night Game Drives, Fly Camping